1800 Watt Lithium Electric Scooter Specs with
1800 Watt Lithium Electric Scooter has
3x the torque of our PS-1000L lithium scooter.
[Fact] The PS-1000L is no slouch
- MOTOR: BRUSHLESS 1800 watts 48 volts of raw power.(Rated at 5800 rpms.)
- BATTERIES: LITHIUM 48v 50a 18ah Lithium Battery Pack (UL listed). BATTERY LIFE is 1400 cycles on average
- CHARGE SYSTEM: 110V Lithium Smart Charger 2-color LED status indicator
- CONTROLLER: Hi-Tech 1800 watt 48v 50amp Smart Power Control Box
- TOP MAX SPEED: up to 40 mph. (varies depending on rider weight & terrain)
- RANGE: Up to 30 miles (based on 150lb rider, avg speed & flat road)
- DRIVE: Chain
- BRAKES: Disc / Caliper (Front & Rear)
- WHEELS: Alum. Mag Rim
- TIRES:14″ x 3″ Off / On road tires
- HANDLEBARS: Billet Stem – 20″ Race Bars
- FORKS: Suspension Chrome Mono Swing Design (Front & Rear)
- FOLDING: Yes-locking
- DECK: Metal
- FRAME: High-tensile Steel & Chrome
- NET WEIGHT: 78 LBS
- MAX RIDER WEIGHT: 300 lbs.
- COLORS: Orange & White
- PACKING SIZE: 55″ x 13″ x 20″
[Important] Make sure you check out our blog for tips on how to keep a lithium electric scooter battery healthy. While there have been vast improvements to the overall safety, specially from fires, you still have to be aware that over-heating can still be a factor albeit a much rarer one.
Lithium batteries are a great improvement when it comes to rechargeable batteries but they are expensive so learning how to increase their life span is something well worth any lithium battery user.
Want your scooter to go faster longer? Go to our Lithium Performance Parts and Accessories page and you will find among other things a lithium conversion kit.
Speaking of parts. We have parts for everything on this site. Always in stock. Delivered via free shipping to your preferred address. Make sure you read our shipping and warranty page. We made it as easy as we possibly could. You have any problems just get in touch and we will take care of it in a timely manner.
Also read our disclaimer. Basically it says you are fully responsible for your use of anything you buy from us. Grownup to grownup we want you to have the best experience but be prepare to be at risk when doing anything that causes you or others any harm in any way. Use your common sense and you should be fine.